Hi there, Joanna Wen here and these are my little ones that inspired Spices & Greens and this Challenge!
I graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelors degree in Biological Engineering, and I enjoy hacking my own health using food as medicine. Here are some of my results in addition to losing weight by eating that have surprised even my doctors:
- carried my twins to full-term with above average birth weights on my petite 5-feet tall frame.
- weaned off high blood pressure medication despite genetic predispositions.
- healed my nearsightedness in my early 30s after wearing eye contacts/eyeglasses every day since high school.
- healed my uterine fibroid without invasive surgery
- healed my son from severe eczema and any associated allergies to laundry detergents and foods.
It's my passion to "troubleshoot" health issues for family and friends, and experimenting with ways to create tasty foods as medicine in my kitchen lab!
It's YOUR TURN to take control of your health so that you can live life to its fullest!